Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Dance break! The World Holiday Traditions celebration continues until 9pm! http://t.co/j5flqdrw8B 3 hours ago
- Our World Holiday Traditions celebration is well underway! #FridaysAfterFive http://t.co/PeFmO68EB4 3 hours ago
- Shop on Amazon often? Here's how your purchases can help support our mission! ow.ly/rwP7N 4 hours ago
- Amazing work! RT @thewcs: WCS on Wildlife Conservation Day: Saving Our Last Wild Places on.natgeo.com/1kbRrcN via @NatGeo 4 hours ago
- Great stuff! We hope you enjoyed your visit! RT @MsDezzyDes: #NationalAquarium instagram.com/p/hlrSejSB0k/ 6 hours ago