Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Enjoy :) RT @BBBSGC: We're at the @NatlAquarium, getting ready for our Biggest Little Holiday Party! http://t.co/DOGndqNVcg 9 hours ago
- Our recipe for a great afternoon: Watch. Squeal. Repeat. ow.ly/rRo5g #babysloth 10 hours ago
- Our live chat on #SharkCam starts in 15 minutes! Get your questions in now and head over to aqua.org/blacktipreef! 12 hours ago
- Our baby sloth is one-month-old today! Want to gift Scout something? Check out our registry at aqua.org/babysloth! 13 hours ago
- Very cool! RT @spotistic: @NatlAquarium made it to the world's top 100 influential locations online! Congratulations! buff.ly/Jw63br 14 hours ago