Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @jenndittmar: #TurtleTuesday 11 sea turtle patients are off medications and stable! Still have 8 active medical cases. http://t.co/HKvJM… 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Here's a photo of our octopus, Cordelia, being adorable. ow.ly/ut1Zt 2 hours ago
- Come on down! RT @lovyatilmonday: I want to go sit @NatlAquarium and watch the jellyfish! 3 hours ago
- Check out this super-active photo of our giant Pacific octopus, Cordelia! ow.ly/ut1Zt 4 hours ago
- RT @chicksRVA: @natlaquarium #jellies #couldwatchtheseallday @ Jellies Invasion instagram.com/p/lY-0quRQ6F/ 6 hours ago