Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Join our live Google+ Hangout tomorrow - Adventure in Animal Planet Australia! ow.ly/rryfC 35 minutes ago
- RT @city_paper: Kid stuff for the holidays include movies @NatlAquarium, @prattlibrary, and @BaltSymphony and sock monkeys @TheAVAM! http:/… 1 hour ago
- To everyone who has supported us today and throughout the years, THANK YOU! ow.ly/rqrlz #GivingTuesday 13 hours ago
- We couldn't agree more! #GivingTuesday MT @oceanofminds420: Ocean conservation and education is key to our survival. aqua.org/give 17 hours ago
- We feel lucky to be part of one of the most generous communities in the US! -> Aqua.org/Give #BmoreGivesMore #GivingTuesday 19 hours ago