Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Sundown is one of @jenndittmar's 13 turtle patients released in FL last week! #48DaysofBlue http://t.co/l1cvjT7N2n 2 hours ago
- RT @LucyMaryland: 48 days betw Earth Day & World Oceans Day 48daysofblue.com pledge to lessen impact on the Earth #48DaysofBlue! htt… 3 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who joined us for tonight's special lecture with Bob Talbot! Don't miss our next talk on May 7th: aqua.org/lectures 16 hours ago
- Have you seen Bob Talbot's film at the entrance of Blue Wonders? Listen to him discuss the process of making it: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U 16 hours ago
- Our live Q&A session with Bob Talbot is wrapping up: youtu.be/sZUS6waUx-U Tweet us your last questions for Bob now! 16 hours ago