Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI: Meet our map pufferfish! ow.ly/umUEs #AnimalUpdate 12 hours ago
- .@barakaatdance performing at our Women's History Month celebration! http://t.co/GxxNhxyzV7 14 hours ago
- Happening now: Live jazz at our Women's History Celebration! #FridaysAfterFive http://t.co/HBB5jiAPL8 14 hours ago
- Happening now: our Women's History Celebration is underway! ow.ly/umlxt 16 hours ago
- Did you know? The map puffer is one of 6 pufferfish species now on exhibit in Blacktip Reef! ow.ly/umBPr #AnimalUpdate 17 hours ago