Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- ICYMI: We now have spotted lagoon jellies on exhibit! ow.ly/vWbD0 #AnimalUpdate 11 hours ago
- Great news! MT @MontereyAq: Two National Marine Sanctuaries May More Than Double in Size! on.natgeo.com/1i345bY (via @NatGeo) 12 hours ago
- Looking for fun weekend plans? Look no further than our #EarthDay celebration, happening April 19-20! ow.ly/vW3EF 14 hours ago
- We have spotted lagoon jellies now on exhibit in Jellies Invasion: Oceans Out of Balance! ow.ly/vVNzS #AnimalUpdate 16 hours ago
- RT @DTBaltEvents: #Earthday is almost here! Visit @NatlAquarium Apr 19-20 to learn about how we can preserve the planet #Baltimore http://t… 16 hours ago