Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Thanks for wishing her a happy birthday! MT @ChloeAnneChi: @NatlAquarium Happy Birthday Chesapeake! http://t.co/moNOBF0K2C 1 hour ago
- Today is Chesapeake's 22nd birthday! Join us in wishing her a great day: ow.ly/ulJTq 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Check out our feature on women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ulHVG 3 hours ago
- We're celebrating women who have dedicated their lives to ocean exploration and conservation! ow.ly/ukc8d #ThoughtfulThursday 20 hours ago
- These penguin sweaters are fashionable and functional. (via @BuzzFeed) ow.ly/ujUdu 22 hours ago