Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- #ThoughtfulThursday: @LauraBankey's conservation resolutions for 2014! ow.ly/rID1q 1 hour ago
- We can't wait to hear it! RT @jenndittmar: Just finished taping #ABlueView segment for @WYPR881FM w/ @NatlAquarium CEO John Racanelli! 2 hours ago
- RT @WaterfrontPB: Very cool ways to "sleep underwater" at the #InnerHarbor courtesy of @NatlAquarium & Historic Ships Baltimore! http://t.c… 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Our female dolphin Chesapeake made @BuzzFeed's list of the 30 GREATEST animal photobombs of 2013! ow.ly/rIfBt 4 hours ago
- RT @TracyGnadinger: Saltwater Science at the National Aquarium wp.me/pel2M-2Os via @natlaquarium 6 hours ago