Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- We hope you're enjoying it! RT @JJGhatt: At the #BaltimoreAquarium with the Ghattlings @ National Aquarium instagram.com/p/hq1rGWgBRl/ 8 minutes ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #Funfact juvenile green sea turtles are omnivores & while in rehab enjoy a diet of lean proteins & variety of greens. 1 hour ago
- Sending everyone warm vibes from the Upland Tropical Rain Forest! ow.ly/ryX6N #Dion 1 hour ago
- Thanks! :) RT @EmmaHayden: This is the coolest! I just supported @NatlAquarium by shopping @amazonsmile. bit.ly/1gOsB2D 2 hours ago
- Lovely! RT @LovexoxoxHolic: #nationalaquarium #Baltimore #dollardays #2013 #photooftheday instagram.com/p/ho5VujtdUn/ 17 hours ago