Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- We "sea" what you did there. RT @KarleighBaldwin: Do you sea it? 😉#NationalAquariummhttp://t.co/YcCd3s2efkk 3 hours ago
- Don't miss the chance to have your ?s answered by world-renowned filmmaker Bob Talbot during his lecture on April 22! ow.ly/vUkTW 3 hours ago
- This is seriously cool. RT @natgeo: Watch: A look at the brains of transparent, baby zebrafish on.natgeo.com/1eXmIhC 5 hours ago
- We'll just leave this here for you... http://t.co/CyIwXDf4Md 6 hours ago
- Have a question you want filmmaker Bob Talbot to answer live during his lecture on 4/22? Ask him here: ow.ly/vON2Z 8 hours ago