Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @OurOcean: One of the ocean's most widely mythologized creatures lights up in the dark and can be 28 feet long! ocean.ly/1lbYN1W v… 6 hours ago
- “No water, no life. No blue, no green.” - @SylviaEarle 12 hours ago
- Otter-ly adorable! RT @MontereyAq: Photo: Just clownin' around. Hope you are having a great #weekend! http://t.co/MeDq4CnjwQ 12 hours ago
- RT @SarahElfreth: @LauraBankey and @MelserWBAL getting ready to film a segment on #seafoodlabeling. @NatlAquarium http://t.co/tw2UZL3Qhk 16 hours ago
- Approx 33% of seafood purchased is mislabeled - learn more this morning on @wbaltv11 with our own @LauraBankey! http://t.co/onUZpnLqWa 16 hours ago