Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- “If we can teach people about wildlife, they will be touched...humans want to save things that they love.” - Steve Irwin 1 hour ago
- Did you know? The Endangered Species Act protects 2,000+ species (including sand tiger sharks)! ow.ly/rtNia #ThoughtfulThursday 1 hour ago
- In the twilight zone. Be back shortly ;) RT @katekatebear: Um...where are you @NatlAquarium?! #fog #nofilter http://t.co/WHyJ1tmCb7 3 hours ago
- #ThoughtfulThursday: The Endangered Species Act turns 40! ow.ly/rtxiu 3 hours ago
- Did you know? Seahorses have no teeth and no stomach! #TheMoreYouKnow ow.ly/rsLhf 16 hours ago