Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- Did you know? Emerald tree boas have heat receptors in their eyes that can detect infrared! ow.ly/rGzT1 #TheMoreYouKnow 11 hours ago
- We felt inspired! RT @pantone: @NatlAquarium Thanks for putting this together! We love seeing colors in nature! #coloroftheyear 11 hours ago
- Awesome infographic! RT @MacFreeFilms: @NatlAquarium did you know that leatherback turtles can grow to be 9ft long? bit.ly/1h03QAL 13 hours ago
- A great @LivingSocial deal for those who don't want to drive down to the Inner Harbor! ow.ly/rGklC cc: @BMoreWaterTaxi 14 hours ago
- Woohoo! We hope you enjoy your visit! RT @dgibbless: Going to Baltimore to see the National Aquarium! 🐟🐠🐳💦 18 hours ago