Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- RT @chicksRVA: @natlaquarium #jellies #couldwatchtheseallday @ Jellies Invasion instagram.com/p/lY-0quRQ6F/ 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Our first-ever Vet Tour takes gives you a behind-the-scenes glimpse at how we care for 17,000+ animals daily! ow.ly/urN8C 14 hours ago
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to care for 17,000+ animals with our new Veterinarian Tour! ow.ly/uroZC 18 hours ago
- Calling all designers: We're looking for a graphic artist to join our team! #MDjobs #NPjobs ow.ly/urody 18 hours ago
- RT @jenndittmar: #funfact Adult Leatherbacks have an esophagus that is over 5 feet in length and can digest over 400 lbs of jellies a day! 20 hours ago