Resolve to make a difference in 2009. Your daily activities and habits have a tremendous impact on the environment. In the new year, make a resolution to enjoy, protect, and respect our aquatic world. Thoughtful choices today can improve the health of the environment and without drastically changing your lifestyle. Use one less plastic bag. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Volunteer during a field clean-up. Carpool. Together, let’s ensure peace and prosperity for all creatures on our blue planet for years to come. Here are nine simple actions to get you started.
- It's International Women's Day! Meet some of the amazing women who have dedicated their lives to the big blue: ow.ly/unvcg 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: We need help captioning this close-up shot of our dragon moray eel! ow.ly/unuXo 3 hours ago
- Help us #captionthis close-up shot of our dragon moray eel! ow.ly/unpIB 4 hours ago
- ICYMI: Meet our map pufferfish! ow.ly/umUEs #AnimalUpdate 17 hours ago
- .@barakaatdance performing at our Women's History Month celebration! http://t.co/GxxNhxyzV7 19 hours ago